St Andrews Village Ballina
Chief Executive Officer - St Andrews Ballina –
Not for Profit organization established in 1983.
A Chief Executive Officer is wanted for a community based service providing Residential Aged Care (123 beds); Community Care Services (60 packages in the Northern Rivers area of NSW); Aboriginal Respite Service (16 clients) and Retirement Living (101 units) that covers four sites located in Ballina and Iluka. The operational hub is located in beautiful Ballina by the sea situated in the sub-tropical area of northern NSW.
The primary focus of the position is to meet the needs of residents, community clients and their families through the implementation of best practice in all aspects of care.
The position is accountable to the Board of Directors and is responsible for:
● the overall operational, financial, clinical, human, and physical resource management of all St Andrews' services,
● strategic planning and development, ensuring staff and consumer participation in all aspects of planning, in consultation with the Board of Directors, and
● the overall management of organisational risk with regular reports to the Board on high level risks and their management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
● Strong financial and people management skills and an ability to lead effectively across the whole organisation.
● Superior interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated capacity to manage change effectively in consultation with staff and other stakeholders.
● Exceptional computer literacy particularly in relation to business software.
● Ability to provide strategic, analytical, and innovative management.
● Capacity to ensure compliance with Aged and Community Care and Commonwealth Home Support Accreditation Standards, ACFI, Retirement Village regulations and other relevant legislative and organisational requirements relative to aged care.
Applicants must demonstrate:
● Skills and experience in operational and clinical management of an aged care service with a minimum of five years’ experience at a senior management level.
● Excellent communication skills with superior skills and experience in human resource management.
● Experience in planning and service development in the aged care sector with sound networking skills across a range of organisations.
● Business Management qualifications and/or registered nurse background preferred.
● Comprehensive understanding of the aged care industry with an ability to understand and lead implementation of the Commonwealth's response to the Royal Commission into Aged Care, and
● Current valid NSW Drivers’ Licence (or eligibility) and Australian Police Certificate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stand-alone Aged Care provider and work in a critical leadership capacity with clear impact on the success of the organisation. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
Please forward your application, including CV and address of the selection criteria, to [email protected] For further enquiries, contact Greg Price - phone (phone hidden) or email [email protected]
Applications close on 10th December 2021.
St Andrews Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description atWork Australia is a leading national provider and delivers Disability Employment Services on behalf of the Australian Government. We are proud to have strong partnerships with e [...]
Horticulture Nursery Hand or Traineeship/Apprenticeship Hort 111 Our fruit tree production nursery is looking for a person to fill a full-time position. No experience is necessary. We offer on the j [...]
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a reputable Tertiary Education provider in the Lismore region (2480) who are seeking a talented Senior HR Assistant to join their team. This is an on [...]
A business in Byron Bay is seeking a part time Retail Shop Assistant (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at week [...]