Looking to develop a great career in Sales?
- Join an innovator and recognised leader in the Australian building industry
- Benefit from support and Stratco training to ensure success in role
- Casual | Approx 2 days per week
With more than 70 years' experience in the building and home improvement markets, Stratco has become one of Australia's largest manufacturers, marketers and retailers of quality building and home improvement products.
As a retail team member you will be part of our dedicated Port Augusta store and will often be the first point of contact with our customers either face to face or via the phone.
In this role you will be expected to find out the needs of the customer and then present them with a viable solution. As such you will need a thorough understanding of the products and services provided by Stratco and be willing to participate in regular training relating to Stratco's products and systems to ensure your knowledge is kept up to date.
- Assist customers find innovative solutions using Stratco products and materials
- Face to face and telephone sales
- Preparing project quotations and sales proposals
- Maintaining store stock levels
- Participation in training and personal development sessions
- General housekeeping activities
- Adherence to Stratco safety and other policies
Skills and attributes:
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide solutions and drives sales
- An eye for detail whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy in Word and Excel
- Be a hands-on, practical person with good technical ability
- Highly organised
- A desire to develop within the business
Apart from offering a top career in retail, support and training, Stratco offers you a great place to work.
If you are looking to become part of a team that focuses on customer service and safety with a team culture that will recognise and reward achievements then lodge your expression of interest by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.
Port Augusta 5700 SA
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board Job reference: 463807 Location: 5641 - KIMBA, 5602 - COWELL, 5640 - CLEVE Job status: Short Term Contract Eligibility: Open to Everyone Job Description: As t [...]
Our Story Clean Seas is the global leader in full cycle breeding, production, and sale of Yellowtail Kingfish (YTK, Seriola lalandi) and is renowned world-wide for its exceptionally high-quality fish [...]
Our national client Cargill are the world's largest Agriculture Company, who create connections across the Australian and global food network to help the world thrive. A key part of their Australian o [...]
HULLY is currently experiencing growth in regional South Australia and is looking for candidates for the following roles based in Port Augusta. Formwork Carpenter, with steel fixing or concreting ski [...]