Experienced Customer Service Officer with a strong Customer focus required for leading organisation based on City Fringe close to Public Transport in Milton. There is also parking available. Handling inbound and outbound calls but mainly online through email.
You must be able to work a rotating shift between the hours of 7am to 7pm Monday to Thursday, 4pm finish Friday.
• Responding to inbound and outbound calls
• Managing online customer service request
• Updating Loan applications
• Supporting hardship requests
• Complaints management
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service
• Hardship experience
• Professional telephone manner
• Confident negotiation & problem solving skills
• Effective time management & organisation skills
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential, along with a positive attitude.
If you are highly motivated, with a passion for effective customer service please apply now! If you have any specific questions relating to this role, please contact Megan on 0412 611 190
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the business Nexar Group was founded in Melbourne in 2016 with a unique purpose; to influence and drive change to our industry. Our approach is solution and outcome based, instead of specificat [...]
- Brisbane based – WFH opportunity - National organisation – focused on clean eating - Up to $65k plus super + tools of the trade Our client: People2people have partnered with an organisation [...]
About the Company Our client is a Queensland Government organisation who manages community resources, applying science to improve production and products, leading the fight against animal and plant [...]
ABOUT US EKCO Hand Therapy is Queensland’s largest hand and upper limb rehabilitation organisation. If you could define the EKCO Hand Therapy team in one word, it would be passionate. Our team cons [...]