National Dental Care
We are seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our well-established and experienced team at Hugh Fleming Dentistry. One day a week opportunity, flexible on day.
About the Role
As a knowledgeable Dental Hygienist, you’ll work alongside the Dentist to provide a wide range of oral hygiene services to patients - including diagnosing and managing conditions of the teeth, mouth and jaws, cleaning and polishing teeth, and informing patients about oral hygiene. You’ll employ critical thinking, clinical knowledge, and a patient-centric approach to ensure the highest level of care, service and client satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
- An appropriate qualification in Dental Hygiene and 3 years experience with high clinical skills and standards
- Highly professional, reliable and organised
- A critical thinker, with proven scientific and clinical knowledge
- An excellent communicator possessing strong social skills
- An approachable and respectful team player
What We Offer
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
- Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, please click ‘Apply’ or for more information please contact [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
30am - 3 30pm, Monday to Friday Work between, Kuttabul, Randwick and Holsworthy Health Centre Medical administration skills desired About You You have a professional and friendly manner and enjoy i [...]
Brand new practice seeks Dentist for up to 4-days per week, established owners will see you easily build your books up courtesy of patient reactivations in the area. Flexible hours available. Our cl [...]
This well established practice in Artarmon is seeking an experienced Dental Receptionist for an immediate start, 4 or 5 days per week. You will be overseeing the day to day running of the reception ar [...]
Full-time Monday - Friday position Support ADF members Unique working environment About You You have a professional and friendly manner and enjoy interacting with patients and assisting the dental tea [...]