As a Customer Service Representative at Datacom, you will be providing essential services to the Australian public on behalf of our Australian Federal Government clients. Every customer interaction is unique and you will impart your passion for problem solving and superior customer service and use empathy to deliver optimum outcomes and service for the customer.
This role operates in a fast-paced team environment and works to meet key performance indicators that are focused on quality outcomes for customers, delivered with efficiency and a smile.
- You are able to demonstrate a focus on superior customer service
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills that identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions to customer enquiries
- Intermediate computer skills
- Able to effectively manage sensitive customer interactions
- Able to demonstrate your own sense of self-awareness as well as empathy for others
- Due to Federal Government security clearance requirements, Australian Citizenship is essential
- Datacom oﬀers its people the ability to make a real diﬀerence, and develop their careers within in a supportive and rewarding environment
- Best in class rewards and recognition program, including awards and corporate retail discounts on tap
- Talent development programs designed to engage and empower you: we want to build on your strengths and experiences and provide you with career growth within our great organisation. Opportunities for development include: Leadership, Business Analytics, Administration, HR & Recruitment and IT
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part-time positions working school hours Monday to Friday.
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices and generate an annual revenue of over AU $1.1 billion annually. This makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We are committed to hiring, developing and promoting diverse talent.
Datacom has extensive expertise in the operation of contact centres, data centres, engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations.
We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
If you’re looking for meaningful employment with genuine career progression, training and development, Datacom would love to hear from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]