dusk has over 120 stores Australia-wide with plans to grow the company further. As a State Manager, you will have overall responsibility over the New South Wales state as well as a number of stores reporting directly to you.
This is a great opportunity to display operational & sales focused expertise in a national retail environment. The main objective of this role is ensure a Perfect Customer Experience is delivered, by managing all sales and service activities throughout the entire region by providing leadership and training to the team in areas of sales, key performance indicators, expense, shrinkage control & profit contribution for the allocated state.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Delivering Perfect Customer Service by ensuring that both yourself & your team demonstrate that 'It's about the Customer, always' to both internal and external customer.
- To ensure maximised sales from key merchandising areas.
- Achievement of budgeted expenses and state profit contribution
- To ensure you are fully aware of and responsible for the management of the store roster for the stores within the area and ensure Team time is distributed appropriately and attendance is punctual.
- To achieve and strive beyond the set sales targets within your designated state.
- To ensure that both yourself and your team understand and entirely comply with all asset protection policies & procedures.
- Align, lead, empower & support team members by providing direction, setting clear expectations, encouraging and providing feedback and recognition to teams and individuals.
- Partner with Area Managers to effectively recruit and select Team Members for your state.
- To ensure that performance management of your team is in lines with the company's policies & procedures.
- Ensure that all areas of administration are managed to company standard by yourself and your Team.
- To clearly articulate information and ideas, both verbally and written, to a variety of people whilst maintaining and effective working relationship.
- Ensure all directives and tasks are actioned with an appropriate timeframe.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in a State level role in a retail environment
- Be determined to deliver a Perfect Customer Experience 100% of the time.
- Have a Can-do attitude and operate with integrity
- Be respectful to everyone and work well within a team environment
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and develop a high performing team
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to define clear goals and objectives to achieve successful outcomes.
- Australian drivers licence and own car
If you believe you have the skills and drive for this role and desire to be part our growing dusk Team, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume by email to [email protected]
Only people who are already able to legally work in Australia should apply for this role.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
H ow will I help? I n this hands-on change management role, you will use your portfolio and delivery skills to meet Operational Risk & Enterprise Risk Insights’ oversight, insight and control re [...]
- 12 months fixed term, full time position - North Ryde, Dharug land location - Initially Monday to Friday work hours - AUD $55,000 per annum + 10% super THE ROLE Working in our brand-new 'Campus Hu [...]
- Term: A fantastic 4-year fixed term opportunity - Location – Elizabeth Macarthur Agricultural Institute, Menangle - Salary: (Professional Officer Grade G1-4) The salary range for this position is [...]
- Amazing team culture and supportive management - Fast-Paced Environment - Sydney CBD location This global leader is looking for highly motivated, customer service professional to join their high pe [...]