Based in inner Melbourne (Essendon Fields), you will be working for a company that has offices based around the globe. They are one of the leaders in their industry and would like you to be part of the team!
They can offer:
- A supportive and team focused culture where you are empowered to take ownership of your role.
- Staff engagement activities such as pizza days, gift vouchers & themed days.
- Large on-site tea room with kitchen facilities
- Attractive hourly rate
Working in the contact centre, you will be scheduling bookings for technicians and ensuring there is sufficient stock allocation onsite.
This is a temporary ongoing role working full time hours on a rotational roster anywhere between 7am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
What Experience and Skills Do I Need?:
- Previous contact centre experience
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Reliable and committed with a team player attitude
- The ability to be flexible with your work and effectively multi-task
- The ability to meet deadlines and handle a high volume of calls.
- A willingness to see a task through to its completion
If you feel you have all the above please apply now. Due to the high volume of applications received, only those who have been short-listed will be contacted. Thankyou for your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work type: Fixed-term Full time Location: Aust - VIC Metro - Fantastic 12 month Fixed Term opportunities with view to permanency - Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highl [...]
The Company With over three decades into their story, this innovative provider of facilities management solutions partner with some of Australia’s most prominent retailers. With a global presence [...]
(Job Number: MEL12002) Guest Services Call Centre Agent PERMANENT OVERNIGHTS - FULL TIME At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care f [...]
- Immediate Start - Minimum 3 Month Contract - $31 Per Hour Plus Superannuation About Our Client Our client is a major player in the automotive industry, one who have multiple household name brands [...]