This global, high-profile brand has their head office in the south east of Melbourne. With premium products and a business steeped in a history of quality and innovation they are an organisation of choice to work for.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this busy and challenging role will require you to be responsible for the following;
- Support and facilitate the retail marketing direction, overseeing CI compliance for all local marketing efforts & promote the retail marketing platform.
- Manage nationally focused retail marketing campaigns, collaborating with media, website & digital agencies.
- Drive strategic development and execution of retail marketing communications.
- Manage key stakeholders, agency partners,
area managers and sales operations to facilitate marketing efforts, whilst keeping to budgets.
Ideally you will have:
- Marketing and/or Advertising Tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in retail marketing at a leadership level is highly regarded
- Proven experience with creative development, budget management and decision making
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal/external stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
This role offers an abundance of versatility, direction, and freedom to succeed. You will be working with a vibrant and forward-thinking team with a company passion that cannot be rivalled. If you are looking for a position where you can make your mark, control and drive the success of retail marketing with a well-known and reputable business then look no further and APPLY NOW!
To apply online please click on the appropriate link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joni Gilbertson on 03 9535 2111.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Digital marketing & E-commerce Manager, Perm, Full time. Melbourne CBD, Fashion and Retail Industry $110k Your new company My client is a fast-growing fashion company in Melbourne who pride themse [...]
ABOUT THE JOB - Building and executing the brand online strategy to meet consumer expectations and drive commercial opportunities - Constructing content and marketing activation plans for e-retail [...]
Job no: 500528 Work type: Full time Location: VIC - Metro Categories: Merchandise Who We Are: With a proud 170-year history of continuous trade, Harris Scarfe is one of Australia’s most ex [...]
- Australian Owned Property Fund Manager - Senior level, Full-Time role with flexible working arrangements negotiable - New opportunity available now The Company A new opportunity to work for a prom [...]