- Join an innovator and recognised leader in Australian manufacturing
- Benefit from support and Stratco training to ensure success
- Opportunity to develop your sales career
Stratco is an Australian-owned retailer and manufacturer of building and hardware solutions, supplying its quality product range to consumers and the trade across the country. With Retail stores across Australia and New Zealand, Stratco prides itself on its exceptional customer service and quality product offering, guaranteeing to provide a solution for DIY home improvers and building professionals alike.
Stratco recognises the crucial role today’s trainees will play in the future success of our business.
For over 70 years Stratco has had a strong commitment to employing young people with the right attributes and dedication and developing them to their fullest potential.
Stratco are offering you the opportunity to join our professional, enthusiastic and hard-working Sales teams (Trade and Retail). As a graduate/trainee you will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Selling our entire product range to the home improvement and building industries – direct Customer contact
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Developing strategies to approach, present and secure new Customers
- Servicing and supporting existing Customers
Stratco will provide all the training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and will require participation in training and personal development sessions including products, skills and systems.
A structured training and induction programme establishes a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career.
- Possess a genuine desire to succeed – the ‘competitive edge’
- Ability to provide solutions and drive Sales – ‘fast paced’
- Demonstrated excellence in Customer Service – ‘Respect the Customer’
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – a ‘people’s person’
- Hardworking – willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’
- Tertiary qualified in Sales, Marketing, Business or Trade
The opportunities to grow within Stratco are only limited by your enthusiasm and desire to achieve and exceed agreed goals.
If you believe you have the suitable skills and passion for sales - you are encouraged to apply!
Please submit your covering letter and resume by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.
Gepps Cross 5094 SA
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]