We have an exciting permanent part time Maintenance Officer role at our Maybrook Retirement Village.
This part time role 3 days per week with flexible working arrangements available.
Provide planned and responsive maintenance services within the Maybrook retirement village ensuring the correct procedures and safety measures are adhered to.
You possess demonstrated experience in preventative and planned maintenance together with experience managing maintenance works and capital upgrades. Although not mandatory, a current valid white card and ability/willingness to drive a 12 seater bus would be seen as a distinct advantage.
Your tasks will include:
- Review, assess,
schedule and complete maintenance requests ensuring compliance at all times with Stockland policy, legislation and relevant resident contracts.
- Identify and undertake preventative maintenance works.
- Maintain a customer focus ensuring all tasks are attended to in a timely manner, ensuring quality and confidentiality as required.
- Maintain high presentation of the village through undertaking of cleaning tasks including but not limited to de-cobwebing and cleaning of external windows, window frames, pool area, toilets, and shower areas as required.
- Maintain limited & agreed stock levels of basic items to service maintenance requirements. Ensure stock is securely stored, check & submit list of replacement consumables to Manager for approval & purchase order.
- Act on urgent requisitions or critical/safety maintenance items ASAP or as directed.
- Maintain pool and spa including cleaning, testing & chemical administration as directed by Village Manager.
- Clean all guttering & down pipes as requested in keeping with OH&S; guidelines.
- Clean & maintain areas of common property, including outdoor patios, verandas outdoor furniture, footpaths, pedestrian crossings and barbeques.
- Check all village lights in roadways/pathways & replace light globes as required
- Carry out any additional duties, as directed by the Village Manager which may include cleaning of air conditioning filters throughout the clubhouse and resident units where contractually obliged; assistance with the garbage bins within the village and other ad hoc duties, as required.
- Test & change batteries to all smoke alarms as per the village maintenance schedule. Customer and Stakeholder Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with residents and their families, through delivery of outstanding service
What’s in it for you:
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development.
We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
Due to the nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to [email protected]
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Date: 19-Nov-2021 Location: AU Company: Northern Beaches Council Division: Transport & Assets Business Unit: Transport & Civil Infrastructure Title: Public Place Officer, Permanent - Full-time [...]
Date: 15-Nov-2021 Location: AU Company: Northern Beaches Council Division: Environment & Sustainability Business Unit: Waste Management & Cleansing Title: Driver Casual Role Stretching from [...]
Kindness l Care l Respect Aveo is seeking a highly motivated Maintenance Officer to join our team at Aveo Minkarra Resort, on a full time basis. You'll enjoy interactions with the residents and be pr [...]
We have an exciting permanent part time Grounds & Maintenance Officer role at our Maybrook Retirement Village. This part time role 3 days per week with flexible working arrangements available. Summ [...]