This is a fantastic, full-time opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional customer service skills and building process knowledge. Based in Brisbane with the requirement of being onsite on the Sunshine Coast, one to two days per week, the Covenant Specialist is an autonomous role where you can demonstrate your exceptional customer service and administrative skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be working on Stockland’s high-profile beautiful communities such as Aura, which are contributing to much of the area’s growth.
As the main point of contact for all builders for house design queries and approvals in Queensland, your role will include:
- Managing varied volumes of design assessment applications and ensuring they are compliant
- Managing builder and customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Recording and managing customer and builder data
- Managing the online approval system to ensure that all relevant information is up to date and user friendly
- Attending site visits to check compliance as required
- Proactively building strong relationships with and work in close collaboration with Residential and Customer Experience Team Leaders to drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Collaborating with the wider Customer Experience team
- Exposure to the building/property industry is essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification is desirable but not essential
- The ability to read and interpret building plans is highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of autonomy and time management skills is essential
- Attention to detail will be vital
- Have resilience and adaptable to work with a variety of stakeholders
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being, and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]