Amtec Disaster Recovery
Amtec is an Essential Service Company leader in the Insurance Restoration Industry with over 20 years as a trusted service provider. We work with a focus on delivering first-class service to our customers.
Currently, we are experiencing strong growth in our business and are looking for people who are fit and capable general hands and labourers who can approach work with a can-do attitude, mainly for our Water and Mould Teams. Previous experience in demolition, general carpentry or restoration is highly favourable.
We are looking to fill numerous roles within the company and will be happy to provide training for individuals with the right attitude and energy that meets the needs of our customers.
If you are a school leaver or on break from Uni over summer, you are also welcome to apply. Your proven flexibility and initiative to take on varying tasks will put you on the front line for ongoing work.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Attending customers’ homes and businesses to complete Restoration Services in a timely manner.
- Our customers will require assistance with a disaster that has recently occurred such as flood, fire or mould damage.
- You will assist our experienced Supervisor on worksites to complete work requirements as directed
- Liaising with Head Office
- Use of electronic cloud-based reporting applications
- Use of power tools
- Processing, handling and listing of contents (includes manual handling)
- General and detailed cleaning of contents and structure
- Containment construction
- Demolition of internal structures
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Be physically fit and have a positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Must be well presented as the role requires customer contact
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written – must be fluent in speaking and writing English
- Honest, reliable and hardworking – background checks will apply
- Ability to display empathy and understanding to our customers
- Manage competing or multiple priorities while still producing high quality results
- Be flexible to undertake various labouring duties under supervision or autonomously and take initiative
- Ability to use electronic devices and have reporting skills – i.e. use of iPad
- Be available to work 5 days Monday to Friday
- Must be available for on-call / after-hours work (includes weekends)
The following requirements are a MUST:
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current Driver’s License
- Be able to pass a police check
- Be able to acquire a Working with Children's check
- Physically fit enough to have the ability to work while wearing a respirator/mask for your own protection from any airborne particulate.
- Have already had your first COVID Vaccine jab with the intention of having the second jab by the 13th of November 2021 or you have a medical exemption.
Highly favourable will be the following experience (2 years):
- Domestic Demolition
- General Carpentry
- Carpet Laying
- Water or Mould Restoration Technician
- Essential Worker Permits are provided during Covid lockdown periods for essential make safe works
- Well established family-oriented business
- On the job training and support
- Opportunity for career progression
If you are wanting to work at a company that values hard work and a can-do attitude then hit reply NOW!
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]