Men tend to push health problems to the back of their mind. Maybe because asking for help makes that problem into a ‘thing’. Or maybe because saying it out loud is simply too embarrassing. At Mosh, we make men’s health and wellness easy. More affordable, more accessible and more normal than ever.
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Success Team Leader, you'll be part of a growing team managing day to day customer service activities including live chat, email, order processing and other activities relating to supporting our customers.
Your role helps in ensuring men feel supported as they take on their health journey and have a “mate” there to help them along the way.
You will be joining the business at a time of growth, with lots of opportunity to grow and learn on the way. You’ll have the chance to work alongside other passionate, ambitious and amazing people, even if we do say so ourselves!
We’re looking for someone who can get stuff done & brings a positive attitude to whatever they do, if you have this and ideally:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service in a high volume environment
- Strong technology skills and/or the ability to learn multiple systems (including HubSpot and Front)
- Effective communication skills across key channels (phone, email, live chat)
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for health and solving the challenges facing men in the healthcare sector
- Effective communication skills with customers
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A passion for health and wellbeing
Please apply through the below link: https://getmosh.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28&source;=aWQ9MjM%3D
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Work closely with the No.1 Agent in their local area - Substantial base plus comms - HUGE $$$ potential - No previous real estate experience necessary - Award winning Inner West agency Are you an [...]
About the business Nexar Group was founded in Melbourne in 2016 with a unique purpose; to influence and drive change to our industry. Our approach is solution and outcome based, instead of specificat [...]
About the role If you are interested in this opportunity, chances are you have either been an international student yourself or know one. You understand the challenges of leaving your country, family [...]
About us InterContinental is the world's largest family of luxury hotels. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Lo [...]