We have a new contract opportunity available for an experienced Business Analyst. This is a contract through until 28th August 2022 and will be based in Nundah, Brisbane + 2 days work from home flexibility.
Position requirements are as follows:
- Working with the key Business teams and implementation partners to develop and document the Business Requirements which will be implemented through use of SAP WebGui List - Search, Query Browser and S4 Fiori reporting solutions for the project.
- Lead workshops with the business and implementation partners to review and define the reporting inputs, outputs, business workflows and processes required to deliver the Asset and Work Management reporting outcomes.
- Support the AWM Reporting Lead in the development of report design documentation, mapping key business processes, with escalation of significant changes to the appropriate project governance role whilst supporting all parties to deliver leading practice outcomes.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Achieve significant improvements to the effectiveness of the business reporting outcomes by understanding legacy reporting intent, providing analysis and input to design, build and implementation and support of business reporting outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst across large portfolios and programs of work with developed understanding of advanced SAP Plant Maintenance functionality. This includes an understanding of S4/HANA data storage and information retrieval and apply principles to support implementation of Operational, Compliance and Management reporting solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Asset and Works Management (AWM) functions and the development of functional requirements to support AWM workflows and information access.
- Demonstrated experience in leading workshops to analyse business reporting requirements and develop solutions with key stakeholders, including reporting inputs and outputs. Ability to highlight potential change management impacts when solutions are implemented is required.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a business to adopt leading practices, ability to solve complex business problems and provide assistance with their implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting all phases of a large transformation program including testing and cutover activities. Prior experience with reporting solution that is based on SAP Fiori and S4 Embedded analytics implementation required.
- Demonstrated ability in communicating with all forms of stakeholders, particularly subject matter experts and delivery partners to ensure the appropriate changes are communicated and decisions are made in a timely manner.
Job number 200205298
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We have a new contract opportunity available for an experienced Test Analyst to work with our highly regarded client in the utilities sector. This role will be based in Nundah, Brisbane with 2 days pe [...]
Leonardo is currently seeking a suitably qualified professional BPM Consultant, who has experience in bringing change to organisations through the analysis, design and implementation of business proce [...]
About the Company Hot off the press, we are excited to present this excellent Test Analystopportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. It's a 12 months contract with possible exten [...]
Wanting to join a company that is doing meaningful work to protect our communities most vulnerable? Clicks IT Recruitment is proud to be working with a client in hiring their next super star. T [...]