Home Nursing Group
Home Nursing Group is seeking an individual with a commitment to provide superior service and outstanding quality care coordination and support to clients through our Aged Care programs, with a particular focus on the delivery of care under the Home Care Package programme, who can work autonomously and has a passion for older people.
Reporting to the Home Care Package Team Leader, the successful candidate will join a dedicated care and support coordination based in our Coffs Harbour office. While a clinical background is desirable, it is not essential. The successful applicants will hold or be willing to obtain a Certificate 4 or equivalent.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in Aged Care case management - highly regarded
- Current National Police Check
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR
- Driver’s license and have a registered and comprehensively insured vehicle
Tasks & responsibilities
- Utilise a range of care planning skills and knowledge to identify client goals and needs to provide a range of flexible services to clients living in their own homes.
- Maintain a high standard of client documentation, which accurately reflects professional standards of care delivery associated with Home Nursing Group.
- Interact and collaborate effectively with all members of the care team to contribute to the delivery of quality care for all clients.
- Promotion of package service to potential client and networking with internal and external stakeholders.
- Respond to altered health status in clients by seeking clinical guidance and realigning clients care and services as needed.
APPLICANTS MUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION https://homenursinggroup.com.au/about-us/careers/
Applications close: 4:30pm 15th December 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Office Support/ Facilities Officer - ASAP 9/10/2022 - $42/hr + super - Hours: 7hr/day 35hr/week - Location: Park Ave, Coffs Harbour Looking for an Office Support / Facilities all-rounder for an IMME [...]
Do you want your work to make a difference for NSW? Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies. - Principal Floodplain Officer role - Full-time ongoing role based in Coffs [...]
A restaurant in Woolgoolga is seeking a full time Cook (up to 45 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at both days at weekends - Have Aust [...]
Location: NSW - Coffs Harbour Employment Type: FT - Full-Time Temporary Department: Coffs Harbour Parts Closing Date: 24/12/2021 About this opportunity: The Brown and Hurley Group are [...]