Crib Point Engineering
Shire of Mornington Peninsula
A full time dayshift position has become available at Crib Point Engineering for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join our team. We are a busy heavy engineering workshop located in Hastings, Melbourne.
This role involves working on a variety of systems performing a wide range of technical tasks from maintenance, repair, assembly, installation & commissioning.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Previous experience working within a heavy engineering environment.
- Interpret engineering drawings.
- The ability to perform general engineering fitting duties.
- Knowledge of fluid power principles & the ability to comprehend hydraulic circuits is an advantage.
- A strong work ethic,
punctual & reliable
- Working as a team with other Tradesmen
- Be available to work interstate or overseas & be available for after-hours if required.
- Ensure that safety standards are followed.
Essential Qualifications and Licences:
- Trade Qualification
- Current driver’s license
- Current Passport (preferable)
- EWP & Forklift licenses
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Urgently looking for disability support workers in Mornington on a casual basis, with consistent hours. Good remuneration based on experience. Great working environment on the peninsula. Work ranges f [...]
Bass Coast Health Wonthaggi Permanent Part Time Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Aged Care - Kirrak House Position available -must be available to cover AM & PM shifts, sometimes at short notice Appl [...]
Bass Coast Health Wonthaggi Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse Grade 2 Aged Care - Kirrak House Permanent Part-Time Position – 0.8 EFT Applications are invited from Registered Nurses to [...]
Granger Estate Agents is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated sales professional to add value to our dynamic residential sales team. We are looking for a person with the right energy, drive and attitude [...]