Pybar Mining Services
PYBAR is a family-owned company, established in 1993 with over 1000 employees nationally. We specialise in hard rock mining and prioritise safety and team culture amongst our crews located across all of Australia.
For more information about us, please visit www.pybar.com.au
As our operations continue to expand, an opportunity has become available for an experienced production and development Charge Up operator to join our Thalanga team. In this exciting role you will be working amongst a close knit team and you will be provided with the opportunity for professional development.
Excitingly, this full-time position has an attractive hourly rate,
and the chance to base yourself locally or FIFO from a variety of locations including Cains, Townsville, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. With a 14/14 roster and a number of professional development opportunities available, this is the perfect role to not only develop your career, but also maintain your lifestyle.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Current, demonstrated experience as a development and production Charge Up Operator (essential)
- Current underground explosives experience (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work as part of a team
- A strong focus on safety
- Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence
- Hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
The fun stuff:
- Being an employee of PYBAR you will have exclusive access to PYBAR Perks with over 300 retailers offering discounts on flights, groceries, travel packages, insurance, gym memberships and entertainment plus much more!
- Genuine career and training opportunities - Obtain your Cert III Warehousing as a part of this position.
- Generous loyalty programs see PYBAR celebrating all the milestones with you
- Employee recognition programs identifies those who go above and beyond, will you be our next employee of the month?
- Paid parental leave
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Moriarty, quoting Ref No. THA-CHRG.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you seeking a new opportunity in the Government? Apply now! Your new company This assignment is with a respected State Government Department with a branch in Townsville. Due to operational nee [...]
About the Role You will be able to use your skills in a unique industry as a key member of the maintenance team. A team-based position focused on meeting challenging targets of throughput, safety, an [...]
About Premise: A full-service engineering, design, and management consultancy with approximately 140 employees, Premise brings together a partnership of highly specialised, boutique businesses to off [...]
Brisbane North CCP K-ESS Casual Care Worker - Brisbane North Casual Pay Rates (Qualified) starting from $30.76 per hour Your new company At Wesley Mission Queensland we believe we are our bes [...]