Healthcare Professionals Group
- Manage a fantastic team in world leading company
- Senior stand-alone position
- $37 per hour
- 6-Month Contract - possibility of extension
- Work from home options available
- On-site gym, great team culture
About the company
Be part of a global pharmaceutical company operating across the globe located in Macquarie Park 2113. Our client looks to provide world class service and effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
In your new customer service representative role, you will report directly to the customer service manager.
You will be required to have excellent communication skills and ability to work independently. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively with wholesalers, customers, and sales representatives. Analyse and interpret large amounts of data and be able to report to upper management. Liaise with external third party distributors and ensure stock counts are correct. Be genuinely committed to customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Data entry and process orders
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Liaise with cross-functional teams
- Maintaining relationships with customers and wholesalers
- Liaise with third part distributors
- Product knowledge
- Process credit claims and returns
- Data analysis and report writing
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in customer service in a medical device, pharmaceutical or FMCG organisation
- Strong experience with SAP is essential for order processing and running reports
- Experience with sales and distribution
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- High attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Clear and concise communication skills
Working environment is engaging and hard working - fantastic team and organisation to be a part of.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Sourcing Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the Company: tech2 is a leading provider of technical and audio-visual services, telecommunications and phone-based IT support. Reporting to the Installation Support Centre Manager based in Sy [...]
Concentrix Tigerspike Brisbane is looking for a Technical Support Analyst who will sit across the APAC business focusing on supporting our clients.'ll work with a group of problem solvers who work col [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.ob CategoryCustomer Success Group What you'll be doing. [...]
The Role What’s the role? As Trident Manning Manager, we’ll entrust you with the following accountabilities: - Implement the strategic goals and objectives of the ship manning organization in s [...]