Banyule City Council
- Certificate 3
Banyule Early Childhood Services is committed to professionalism and advocacy for children and families. Our services are inclusive, recognising diversity within an environment where staff, children and families experience a sense of belonging. We believe that all children learn through play, and through our services we will demonstrate a respect for the environment.
About the Role
We are looking for a team oriented Early Childhood Educator- Certificate 3 qualified to join the team at the St Hellier Street Children's Centre, Heidelberg on a permanent part-time basis.
You will ensure the provision of a high-quality educational program that meets the needs of children aged from birth to 6 years.
- Successful completion of Certificate 3 or equivalent (Mandatory)
- Current, recognised Level 2 First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate, with updates completed within the last 12 months
- Criminal History Check- not more than 6 months old (Mandatory)
- Working With Children Check (Mandatory)
- Experience in a child care service (preferred)
- Understanding of the Education & Care Services National Law Act 2010, Education & Care Services National Regulations 2011 and the National Quality Framework & Standards
What you will need
- An awareness of the cultural needs of families
- The ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- The ability to maintain written records and write reports relating to program goals and child development
- Salary range $60,984.49 to $64,254.96 plus super
- Permanent part time 24hours per week
- Ongoing individual development opportunities (plus our service closes two days per year solely for training)
- Work with great people in a supportive team environment
Employment Screening Checks: National Criminal Record Check, Pre-employment Medical Check, Working with Children Check , Evidence of COVID vaccination.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Liz Roberts Tel; 9459 5227.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 5 December 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]