Your new home
Nido Early School Salisbury Downs is a gorgeous service with a much-loved team. The Reggio Emilia inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting children’s imagination alight through engagement and discovery.
The service also features its own art studio for the children to create and display their creativity, and beautiful Piazza, the ‘soul of the service’ for families to gather around, laugh and share experiences.
Importance of your role
- An integral part of a collaborative team dedicated to developing, implementing and evaluating educational programmes in line with the Reggio Emilia philosophy, The National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- You will support and encourage children’s learning and development through the principals, practices and outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Be truly valued by parents, colleagues and, most importantly, the children in your care, playing an instrumental role in setting them up for their lives ahead
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care/Working towards a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A Valid Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally-designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for ‘nest’) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why we’re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local communities.
If you would like to join our nest please hit the apply button now!
You can also visit our website or email [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Educator - Early Learning Centre Permanent - Full Time Christian Brothers College is a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition and one of Adelaide’s oldest and most respected ELC-Year 12 Coll [...]
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging - Permanent full -time role - Optimise health outcomes for our customers About Us Cara is proud to be a leading South Australian disability service pr [...]
At Green Leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. Green Leaves Seaford Heights has 6 [...]
Childcare | Relief Educators | ADELAIDE/ HILLS & Regional Areas Cert III, Diploma and ECT relief roles available ASAP Start | work to your availability All areas of CBD/Regional Areas We are s [...]