OZ Design Furniture
OZ Design Furniture - Casula
OZ Design Furniture is one of Australia’s leading lifestyle retailers providing high quality Furniture and Homewares for over 40 years. We are an Australian-owned family business operating over 34 stores in Eastern Australia.
We are currently seeking Part Time Sales Consultants available to work both weekdays and weekends.
About the Role
The role requires people who are confident with People, Products and the Sales Process.
Requirements for this role are to –
• Maintain a high level of sales to achieve store targets;
• Be available to work weekdays and weekends.
• Be well presented and a competent communicator with the customers and sales team.
Skills and Experience
• Exceptional selling skills and the ability to build repeat business;
• A proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs;
• High attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills;
• Proven retail experience within a furniture/bulky goods retail environment;
• Competent computer and literacy skills;
• Interior Design/Decorating background and experience a benefit.
Rewards and Benefits
• Great incentives;
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Generous staff discounts;
• Working with beautiful furniture & homewares.
To apply for this role please attach your cover letter and resume; and click APPLY.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]