We are looking for part time enthusiastic and motivated Food and Beverage Attendants to join the kitchen team at our Mark Moran at Little Bay Aged Care Facility.
Located in peaceful Little Bay, right next to shops and cafes, Mark Moran at Little Bay provides an Elder Care facility unlike what you'd expect elsewhere. Walk in and you'll be greeted with one of the warmest communities you have experienced in this field; with happy residents, smiling staff and a positive environment all surrounded by beautiful gardens.
This role is responsible for the daily preparation and service of meals to consumers ensuring that compliance with the Food Safety Program is maintained.
This role is also responsible for ensuring that all equipment and work areas such as kitchens, serveries and dining rooms are kept clean at all times.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake basic food preparation/minor cooking and serve meals within set time frames to ensure freshness, temperature, quality and food safety is maintained.
- Ensure all meals are presented in an attractive and appealing manner.
- Ensure food served is in accordance with the required quantity, consistency and dietary requirements of individual consumers (e.g. diabetic, low protein, reduction, textured modified, thickened fluids, etc).
- Identify any shortfalls in the quantity or quality of goods received, and inform main kitchen as soon as possible.
- Develop an awareness of consumers’ food preferences and substitute alternatives as appropriate.
- Ensure that food delivered is stored correctly and that stock is rotated using first in, first out basis.
- Collect used meal trays and utensils from dining room/consumer rooms, wash, dry and store in a neat and appropriate manner.
- Ensure cracked, chipped or broken dishes are disposed of appropriately.
- Conduct routine cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Promote hygiene and food safety practices.
- Previous experience working as a Food & Beverage Attendant, ideally within the Aged Care Industry.
- Current Food Handling Certificate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Still reading.... then APPLY NOW!
Applicants must be Australia citizens/residents. Successful applicants are subject to ID, police and qualification checks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you're global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance [...]
About Us Opened on 1 October and located on the corner of Sussex and Bathurst Streets, the newly built Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is 152 modern guest rooms and suites vertically suspended in [...]
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney An incredible opportunity has arisen for skilled and experienced F&B; Attendants to join the Food & Beverage team of Shangri-La Hotel Sydney. Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney [...]
Kindness l Care l RespectWe are seeking a highly motivated Food & Beverage Attendant to join our team at Aveo Pittwater Palms.u'll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to prepare and deliver high [...]