Global Health is a leading Australian provider of software applications for the healthcare industry.
Connectivity and integration are key to Global Health’s mission of connecting clinicians to consumers. We work with the healthcare industry, its providers, communities and consumers to enhance connectivity through software systems that support their clinical, business and operational needs.
About The Role
We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication skills, problem solving with a determination to get the job done to the clients satisfaction. You will be a team player with good decision-making skills, and be calm under pressure.
This role can be working from home and attend to office on a per request basis.
Application Support Analysts will receive customer complaints and inquiries through a variety of channels, including email and phone. In addition to making sure that each individual complaint is properly dealt with, Application Support Analysts also need to assess customer problems as a whole, so that particular areas of concern can be identified.
Ideally, you will deliver a compelling customer experience for our clients valued customers with experience in either of the following:
- Passionate about providing an excellent service experience for our clients
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent attitude and desire to learn
- Able to take initiative learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Can work under pressure and be an active part of a team
- Proven experience working with SQL
- Experience in a Service Desk/Application Support environment providing excellent customer service
- Experience working in the Health / Medical sector a bonus
What you will be doing
- Liaise with development teams to resolve software issues
- Write SQL scripts and querying Database
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Installing Software and importing data
- Ensuring requests are handled within SLA
- Documenting systems changes and user guides
- Deployment of build upgrades
- Development and execution of SQL scripts an queries
- Work collaboratively with the product team to understand updates and new features to the product in order to communicate these to customers
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
You must have good common sense and the ability to think on your feet and show initiative, coupled with a great sense of humour and personality will be the successful candidate.
Please note, all applicants will need to have the right to live and work permanently in Australia. While all applications will be reviewed, only those who meet our criteria will be contacted.
Global Health recently raised funding to expand our growth in the Digital Health market. This position has opportunity for the right person to grow with our business as we expand to the next level. If this sounds like something that excites you, please send a cover letter, your CV detailing relevant skills and experience and expected salary to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial, Analyst, Communi [...]
You are an Iteration manager, who will apply Knowledge of Agile Life Cycle Management and analyze requirements to re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs [...]
About Us: From humble beginnings in 1988, starting as a wholesale distributor based in New Zealand, Accent Group has had an incredible journey of growth throughout the decades. We now proudly have ov [...]
THE FIRM We are recruiting on behalf of a top-tier law firm that has history spanning over two hundred years. Over this time, they have grown in scale and reach now offering clients a global net [...]