The Salvation Army
About the Role:
During an extended period of growth we have an exciting permanent full time opportunity in our Transformational Gifts team for a Relationship Manager, Middle Donors to be based out of our Glen Waverley, Melbourne office.
This role will focus on the successful management of a port-folio of philanthropic supporters who combined donate approximately $1M annually by building and stewarding relationships with them.
Experience in fundraising or sales is critical to the success of this position!
- Relationship manage a portfolio of over 600 existing and prospective supporters
- Actively pursue high value prospective supporters and build meaningful long lasting relationships
- Identify opportunities and activities that supporters can attend to progress their supporter journey with The Salvation Army
- Conduct regular review and analysis of Middle Donor portfolio, providing valuable reporting to inform future revenue potential
- Degree in Business Marketing or minimum 3 years' experience in relevant field
- Proven experience in relationship building and communication, preferably with business development experience
- Sound knowledge of fundraising standards, principles, policies and procedures
- Professional attitude, strong team focus and ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build relationships with people of all backgrounds
Why work for us:
- Eligible employees can access NFP salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity for career development
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internationally renowned not-for-profit organisation
- An inclusive culture of dedicated, passionate and professional team members
- Rare opportunity to work with passionate, like-minded people who enjoy being a part of an organization that makes a difference within the Australian community
How to Apply:
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to apply via the link and submit a current CV and a cover letter which details your alignment with the essential requirements of the role.
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement and one of Australia's largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]