- Rostered Day Off Monthly
- Lower North Shore Location
- Supportive Team Environment
- Hours 8am to 4.30pm
Our client, a highly regarded team of cardiologists have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Receptionist/Personal Assistant to join their team.
You will be relied on to provide superior customer service to patients both face to face and over the phone, dealing with a high intake of calls and patient enquiries.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Professionally answering incoming calls, providing exceptional customer service
- Making patient bookings and responding to inquiries
- Ensuring diaries for Medical Consultants are accurate and up to date
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to patient in clinic
- Billings and file creation for new and existing patients
- Typing correspondence
- Scheduling follow up appointments
- Assist the Practice Manager with administration duties
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working in a medical setting
- Working knowledge of medical billings particularly insurance, Medicare and work cover
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm in high pressure situations
- Effective decision making skills
- Well presented with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong team player, be motivated and have good attention to detail.
- You will be competent with medical software packages.
- Blue Chip is an advantage
Please send your resume and cover letter to the link below.
Silver Search Pty Ltd
Specialists in Medical Administration roles:
E: [email protected]
PH: 1300 557 046
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]