Australian Community Media
What's in it for you?
- Attractive commission (on top of a base salary) leading to high earning potential.
- Outstanding career progression with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
- A winning team culture that promotes openness and collaboration.
About the role:
A fantastic permanent part-time opportunity is now available to join us as a Telesales Consultant at the Bendigo Advertiser based in Bendigo.
In this position, you will prospect for new customers by cold calling, using leads, or other means of generating interest from potential customers. Maintaining relationships with current customers across several different revenue verticals both in an inbound and outbound capacity is critical.
You will also be managing the reception and office administration.
- Cold calling customers for advertising needs and advocate our products.
- Assist advertisers with their advertising solutions in innovative ways.
- Help the customers to build their knowledge on the use of social media and digital solutions.
- Deliver the revenue targets.
- Manage the reception desk and administrative activities.
Skills and Experience:
- You have gained work experience in sales or customer service in the media industry.
- You are easy to talk to and have a professional telephone manner.
- You have a results-driven attitude with an ability to work well in a team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and sound computer skills.
The Bendigo Advertiser delivers the latest news from Bendigo, VIC including sport, weather, entertainment and lifestyle. As part of Australian Community Media (ACM), it has a loyal readership, created by its consciousness of its role in the community - that of an informer, watchdog and entertainer.
Australian Community Media (ACM) is Australia's largest and most diversified private media business. We have been bringing news to our rural and regional communities for more than 150 years.
Our network of more than 142 leading news media brands includes The Canberra Times, Newcastle Herald, Illawarra Mercury, The Land, Queensland Country Life, and the Northern Daily Leader. More recently, ACM and Real Estate View formed a joint venture to build a market-leading, multi-faceted property media and data business.
This is an exciting time to join ACM.
We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace, which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
If you are seeking the pride of being part of Australia's largest regional media company, please apply now!
Applications will only be considered from candidates with the right to work in Australia. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A bar/bistro/restaurant in Bendigo is seeking a part time Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at [...]
A bar/restaurant/cafe in Bendigo is seeking a part time Dish Hand (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Have at least 6 months of experience a [...]
Job Description Location: North West Region | Bendigo Job type: Full time / From 28/01/2022 - 26/01/2023 Organisation: Schools (Government) Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Teacher Refer [...]
Job Description Location: North West Region | Charlton Job type: Full time / From 28/01/2022 Organisation: Schools (Government) Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Teacher Reference: 125430 [...]