Mortgage Mart of Australia
- Immediate start, full time permanent
- Highly driven and progressive environment
- Be part of a growing, fun and supportive business
Are you looking for the flexibility to work between home and office with some flexibility to work hours that suit your lifestyle in a secure and fast paced position?
About the company
Mortgage Mart Of Australia is one of Australia's largest Mortgage Managers and has lent over $4 billion in home loans since 2002 through it’s network of mortgage brokers. You will be working for one of it’s most successful and progressive business owners who has been in operation for 23 years and has experienced great growth In Volumes…
About the role
- You will be working directly with brokers and a support team
- in an environment with strong emphasis on speed, technology and processes
- Packaging and lodging predominantly PAYG owner occupied purchases and refinances And SMSF loans for home and investment loan applications….
- Checking bank policy and carrying out servicing calculations
- Chasing up documents from Brokers
- Dealing with LMI and Valuers and Multiple Funding Lines…
- Communicating regularly with customers and key stakeholders through the loan process on the phone and and email including banks, solicitors
- Knowledge off Loan App/Simpology online systems would be an Advantedge…
- 3-4 years experience in a bank as a home loan lender, in a mortgage broking office as a client service manager / loan processor or at a mortgage manager in a credit role….
- You will be looking to move into a long-term career-based position in Loan Processing in a small company that will provide a high performing, fun and flexible family based environment
- You will be autonomous and able to operate extremely fast in a dynamic and changing environment with a high focus on written and numerical detail and high-quality customer outcomes.
- You will have a keen appetite for bank credit policies with a strong passion for getting the deal done right first time. You will enjoy being on the telephone, have excellent IT skills with google applications, PDF editing software and CRM systems.
In return for your hard work, we offer a flexible Monday to Friday 7,5 Hrs Per day……Where keen to talk to you too! You will receive a thorough induction to the business and receive ongoing training where your personal development and company contribution is highly valued. As this role provides a high quality level of support to the team
Please send CV to [email protected] [link removed]
Or for a Discussion please call (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, I [...]
A business in Mudgeeraba is seeking a casual Dish Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at weekends - Have at [...]
South-east Qld locations. Nambour to Gold Coast (NIGHT WORK ONLY) Specifically - Woombye, Elimbah, Kipparing, Banyo, Bowen Hills, Robina & Wulkuraka Security Licence preferred but not essential Rat [...]
CCA are seeking FOH staff for roles of: Kitchen Hands Service Attendant's We are looking for the right applicants that can work well in a fun, fast paced environment as well as being reliable and f [...]