- Do you have a passion for the aviation industry but like to do things a little differently?
- Are you service-oriented and can appreciate the finer things in life?
- Are you looking for an exciting, flexible and dynamic role in a fulfilling environment?
We are currently seeking a Ramp Service Agent to join our Full-Time permanent Ramp team.
Corporate aviation is a service-focused, demanding yet ultimately rewarding sector of the aviation industry. As a Ramp Service Agent in a luxury service company, your role extends further than most; from initial flight setup, pricing and logistic coordination through to aircraft marshalling and luggage handling. Our customers expect the very best and at ExecuJet,
a day on the ramp is never the same.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver a range of aircraft ramp and flight coordination services, requiring both physical and mental stamina. These include, but are not limited to:
- Initial customer request response, discussing ExecuJet services and pricing
- Flight set-up, ensuring all elements correct and handling confirmation sent
- Ground handling services; including providing lavatory and water service, luggage handling and aircraft marshalling
- Coordination of third-party suppliers, ie. making catering, hotel and limousine bookings and ensuring these arrive on time for aircraft arrival or departure
- Executive lounge service, when required, to waiting passengers and crew
- Maintenance and cleaning of the premises, including company vehicles and ramp equipment
- Billing and administration duties
As the premium provider of corporate aviation services, ExecuJet takes the privacy and security of all passengers, crew and aircraft very seriously. Respecting the privacy of every passenger and customer is paramount to the success of the industry. An ExecuJet Ramp Service Agent is trusted with ensuring the information they obtain is not shared outside of the closed user group of the ExecuJet community.
The following skills and capabilities are required to fulfil the duties of this role:
- Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 32kg.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver a luxury service experience
- Must be reliable and motivated to work.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills.
- Well presented.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Must hold a current Drivers Licence.
- Possess Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Applicants will be required to undergo a Police check, Airport security check and pre-employment medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
This position is Full Time, working a rotating flexible roster across 7 days per week, 24 hours per day.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]