THE UPSIDE is looking for a AP/AR Manager; an all rounder in Accounts Payable and Receivable. This role is Part time.
THE UPSIDE leapt to life in 2013 through a deep, authentic love of yoga and a desire to reimagine workout wear through a fashion forward lens. We hold space for every mood, every moment and every woman. Like the women that wear us, we believe in quality of life and legwear. We recognise the need to bring a fashion feel and a yogi soul to performance grade apparel.
As we evolve and grow, we continue to stay true to our guiding principles of balance and integrity, a code that is layered throughout THE UPSIDE’s approach to living, designing and producing.
What we offer
- Young, energetic, supportive,
and flexible working environment with a bright, open loft style office environment in a great location.
- Clothing allowance for you and discounts for family & friends
- In house yoga classes
- A business with a proactive approach to social and philanthropic endeavours and a desire to continue to do better for the environment
- Fast-paced and exciting role
- Training and development opportunities in areas that matter to you
What the role encompasses
The AP/AR Manager will perform a range of duties that include and are not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable
- Entry of monthly rental invoices,
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier statements,
- Debtor reconciliations
- Sending out invoices to customers
- Chasing Customers for payment
- Payment run proposals
- Monthly Bank reconciliations
- Filing & data entry
- Other adhoc to assist Financial controller
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
What you need to bring to the role
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally within a retail or wholesale environment
- Knowledge of the reconciliation process for third-party provider platforms such as Afterpay
- Strong systems skills and working knowledge of an ERP, and AP21 highly regarded
- Advanced proficiency in MSOffice
What will give you an edge
- Experience in the fashion sector – particularly in a branded environment
- A passion for our category and outcomes driven through effective relationships
How to apply
THE UPSIDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are focused on providing an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from any and all backgrounds to apply for any of our vacant positions.
If this sounds like you, and you are up for a fresh challenge with a great company, please click apply now and ensure that your CV and cover letter has been uploaded to your profile.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]