MA Financial Group
MA Financial Group, formerly Moelis Australia, is an ASX-listed financial services firm specialising in asset management, corporate advisory and equities.
Launched in 2009, we have advised on transactions worth over $110 billion and assisted clients to raise $11.5 billion in equity capital markets. Today, we have $6.5 billion in assets under management.
Established as a joint venture with NYSE-listed Moelis & Company – a leading global independent investment bank – the firm has grown to become a team of 350+ across Sydney, Melbourne, London, Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
About the Team
The People Team provides end to end Human Resources generalist support across a business which is committed to growth and retains an entrepreneurial, high performing and collaborative culture.
About the Role
The People Administrator role will be be responsible for:
- Delivery of agreed People Team administrative processes including managing probation, contract end dates, performance reviews etc.
- Assisting with both campus recruitment and lateral recruitment such as posting job ads, culling resumes, coordinating interviews, liaising with university contacts etc.
- On Boarding and off boarding employees on our HRIS system.
- Management of the data in the HRIS - including data audits and process improvements as required.
- Assisting with the annual performance review process, remuneration process.
- Assisting with the monthly and quarterly People Reporting.
- Looking at ways to improve the efficiency of current People processes.
- People Projects as required.
We are looking for:
- A recent graduate, current HR administrator or EA/ Team Assistant looking to fast track their career in Human Resources.
- Prior experience in a HR Administration role or EA/ Administration role in a Financial Services, Professional Services or Legal Firm would be highly regarded, but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills - Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A conscientious approach and who takes responsibility for their own work.
- Excellent time management and ability managing multiple priorities in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding what they are looking at in order to catch errors.
- A client service and ‘can do; attitude.
- An interest in using and improving Technology.
- Strong relationship building skills and a collaborative, priority focused and efficient approach.
- Adaptable, proactive and responsive to the evolving needs of the firm.
If you are keen to join an innovative and growing business in a role where you can grow and learn we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please include a resume, cover letter and a copy of your most recent university academic transcript (if applicable).
Applications close @ 4pm on Friday, 3 December 2021.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What you'll get... Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fu [...]
Our client requires an Office Administration Assistant for their small office & administration function based in there head office location in Camden. Initially for Full Time Monday to Friday. You [...]
This is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator to step up into the role of a HR Coordinator, and work for a leader in providing before and after school care services, as well as holiday programs t [...]
As one of Australia's largest providers of Human Resource Solutions, Chandler Macleod knows that an organization's greatest asset is its people. With more than 1,100 internal employees and 20,000 empl [...]