The Bungalow Hotel
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Bungalow Hotel is a privately owned hotel (Irvin Hotel Group) and is looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused Duty Manager's to join our team.
What do we need from you?
- A passion for the industry and commitment to a successful career in hospitality
- A friendly, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Capacity to work in a team environment while leading from the front
- Exceptional customer service and presentation skills
- Extensive restaurant and bar service experience
- Double COvid-19 vaccinations in line with the Qld Govt regulations
- Current Certificates/Qualifications include Approve Liquor Licence, RMLV, RSA, RCG
What will your job duties include?
- Effective day to day communication with a multi-skilled team
- Cash Handling
- Gaming & TAB experience
- Effective labour control
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, including customer complaint resolution
- Highest standard customer service
- Basic financials, including cash up
How to apply :
Apply now on Seek or email your resume to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To be a Retail Assistant at NightOwl you don’t need to be an expert trombone player. You will need to love to keep active and busy because our Retail Assistant role is so much more than sitting at a [...]
- Benefit from comprehensive training programs - Join a company that focusses on a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture - Be rewarded for your hard work and dedication! Exciting Part Time [...]
This is an Indigenous identified position. Applicants must be of Torres Strait Islander or Aboriginal descent (pursuant to Section 14 (d) of the Anti-discrimination Act). Torres Strait Island Regiona [...]
Tell me more...Working in the Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service is more than a job, it is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, become an integral member of the local community, develop [...]