Spring Forward Family Centre
About the business
An established and fun-loving Paediatric Allied Health Practice located in Penrith.
About the role
This role is full time and requires a well organised and dynamic team member. Someone who is personable and engaging, enjoys interacting with kids and their parents, and can adjust their communication to correspond with other professionals within our community. This role requires a team member with a keen eye for detail, who prides themselves on their work and the presentation of the environment around them. This is a busy role, and we are seeking someone who is flexible with their time and proficient at managing a wide range of daily duties,
keeping positive and relaxed in an ever changing and developing work environment.
Main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reception; manage client appointment database, make calls for clinicians and answer all incoming phone calls
- Correspondence; manage centre correspondence as necessary to onboard, complete and update client records and bookings..
- Financial; issue invoices and receipts, process payments, upload and receipt NDIS claims (on occasion), chase down debtors, ensure daily payments balance each day and correct where required
- Record keeping; insuring all electronic records are kept up to date and data entered.
- Clinic organisation and presentation; ensure all photocopying and scanning is completed, reception is clean, all internal cleaning processes are completed, all areas of the clinic are tidy and well organised, the clinician office is packed away and tidy, all treatment spaces are clear and ready for services, and other miscellaneous duties to ensure smooth running and pristine presentation of the clinic
- Operational checks; completing routine maintenance, safety, cleaning and other checks and checklists
- Client Intakes; successfully on-board clients and answer basic questions on service delivery. Seek clarification from the clinical team when needed
- General assistance; supporting therapists and office manager to achieve best client outcomes.
- Special events; ensure the clinic is presented well for events or celebration weeks for speech pathology week through the christmas and steptember
- Proven experience as a Medical Receptionist or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
- Current drivers license
- Current Working with Children Check for paid employment (essential)
- Current First aid and CPR certificate (essential before commencing)
- Available 9am - 5pm daily
- Strong organisational skills
- Friendly and kind-hearted demeaner
- A finisher
- Use of Xero and Cliniko software or similar
- Understanding of the NDIS values, services and portal
- Interest or passion for support kids and the community
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please submit your resume and cover letter through the "apply for this job" option through SEEK. In your cover letter, please include why you believe you are a great fit to this role. We are looking for a long term team member, however students with the capacity to work full time are welcome to apply.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]