Grace Worldwide (Australia
Considered Australasia’s largest independently owned company in our industry, we have been around for more than 100 years and we are leaders in the removals, storage and information management sector. With over 60 branches across Australia and New Zealand, and an extensive global partner network, we have a reputation for quality and service excellence. We promote positive team environments and our staff typically stay with us for the long term, some more than 40 years. We are looking for long term employees who want to grow with the business.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our friendly team at this entry level role.
You will be supporting our experienced crew and learning the specialist skills of our trade; the role is varied; no two days are the same. From this first step, our Skills Path training scheme will take you on a learning journey to a whole new career. Maybe in the future you will drive one of our trucks, run our warehouse or run the company!
Your new role
- Careful packing and unpacking of customer effects
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Read and complete paperwork required, sometimes using a tablet
- Communicate regularly with the customer during uplift & delivery
- Helping maintain clean & tidy vehicles, equipment and warehouse
For success you will:
- Be friendly, helpful, honest, and customer focussed with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Be eager to learn and embrace change with a high level of professionalism.
- Be reliable, hard-working and there for your team mates
- Care about your personal appearance and have a helpful friendly manner
- Be physically fit; lifting and physical exertion is part of the role
What’s in it for you?
- Above award rates with overtime available, rate plus super
- Employee benefits scheme including service awards, Perkbox, internal staff competitions and access to our confidential employee wellness program
- Formal learning & development plan with career path
How do you join Team Grace?
To be considered for this great opportunity, simply click on “Apply for Job”
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Grace we believe in inclusion, we welcome diversity and we are committed to equality. As a company we strive constantly to meet the needs of the corporations and customers we serve. We believe that by embracing a culture of inclusion we become a better place to work and a better company and service partner. We are particularly proud of our Indigenous Participation Plan and welcome applications for employment by people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent. We are on a journey, we learn daily, always look to improve and will remain committed to building the best workplace culture we can, so regardless of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or disability we encourage you to apply and join us on that journey.
No agencies please. If we feel the need to use an agency, we will be in touch with one.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, I [...]
A business in Mudgeeraba is seeking a casual Dish Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at weekends - Have at [...]
South-east Qld locations. Nambour to Gold Coast (NIGHT WORK ONLY) Specifically - Woombye, Elimbah, Kipparing, Banyo, Bowen Hills, Robina & Wulkuraka Security Licence preferred but not essential Rat [...]
CCA are seeking FOH staff for roles of: Kitchen Hands Service Attendant's We are looking for the right applicants that can work well in a fun, fast paced environment as well as being reliable and f [...]