Are you a Senior Android Developer looking for the next step in your career? If you are technically strong in Android development and ready to take on a leadership role, this is your chance!
You will lead a team of 4, working on a market leading application allowing millions to access the services this company provides. Joining a market leading, ASX50 organisation that is currently going through some changes, you will be resilient and delivery focused.
This role can be based in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney where they have office locations. Even before the pandemic they havelived and breathed a world class flexible working policy and remote work is likely possible for those living outside of those cities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- 50% meetings / 50% development, with some flex in either direction based upon requirements
- Lead, motivate and delegate to developers
- Support an environment where agility and continuous improvement is built into work practices
- Own the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to maximise the effectiveness of the product delivery lifecycle
- Drive the delivery of quality product by ensuring code peer review, unit testing, and other techniques
- Perform application release delivery, including administrative monitoring and activity reporting. Work with stakeholders to define priorities, and remove impediments
- Govern to software development best practice and ensure repeatable and ongoing success
- Build strong business relationships based on trust and delivery
The tech stack includes:
- Android Studio
- Unit Test
- UI Automation
- Dependency injection
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience developing Android applications in an enterprise environment
- Ideally some tech or team leadership experience, but if you're technically strong and looking for that next step we're still keen to hear from you
- Willing to spend time off the tools and to engage with stakeholders in meetings
- Experience working in an Agile & DevOps environment
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and a desire to focus on delivery
- Excellent relationship building skills, coupled with communication and negotiation skills
Job ID: 200204808
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Company: Join one of the most exciting new Med tech companies to emerge in recent times whose founders have a proven background of success within the medical, surgical and technology start up spa [...]
- Join a global company and make real impact - Thrive in an agile environment - Permanent opportunity based out of either Sydney or Melbourne About IBM At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a call [...]
Our Story The Woolworths Group has been focused on the importance of digital and what we need to do to better serve our customers and to create shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and [...]
WiseTech is a technical company from the top down.an Engineer lead organisation, we invest heavily in R&D and are constantly improving, updating and adding new features to our flagship product, CargoW [...]