Dyers Distribution, a family owned business established in 1932, is committed to employing great people to maintain our outstanding service levels. Our division based at Gepps Cross, South Australia, distributes for a number of retailers.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic for Day shift to maintain and repair our company owned fleet of trucks, trailers and materials handling equipment.
• Experience in the field (either by recognition of prior job experience or qualification)
• Background as a diesel mechanic and/or trailer mechanic
• EBS and electrical experience is advantageous
• Ability to diagnose issues
• Ability to demonstrate a commitment to OH&S;/WHS policies, procedures and regulations
• Work in a team environment or if required autonomously
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail is essential
• Current High Risk Work Licence – Fork lift is highly desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be available to work overtime during peak periods
• Basic welding experience
• Current drivers licence
• Punctual and reliable
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Professional attitude
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Possess a "can do" attitude
• Team player
• Maintain a safe clean workplace
If you would like to be part of a rapidly expanding transport business where you can make a difference with your unique skills and professionalism, please apply directly on SEEK.
If you require assistance in regards to your application please email [email protected]
If you would like further information in regards to this role contact Darryl Millar, Adelaide Operations Manager on 0447 107 049
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company This contractor is a true industry success story who continue to grow and develop their footprint in Victoria and interstate. Their portfolio of projects is impressive, including; road const [...]
About us: Jungheinrich is one of the world’s largest & most successful intralogistics and materials handling equipment providers. Headquartered in Hamburg, Jungheinrich employs over 18,000 people [...]
Diesel Mechanic/Technician-FIFO to Moomba We are currently seeking experienced Diesel Technician/Mechanic FIFO to Moomba. Our client is seeking an experienced Diesel Technician/Mechanic FIFO to [...]
We are currently seeking experienced Diesel Technician's/Mechanic's based in Regency Park. Our client is seeking experienced Diesel Technician/Mechanic, located in Regency Park. This organisation d [...]