Momentum Collective is a registered charity and not-for-profit community services organisation creating real social change and inclusive opportunities. We have a proud 40 year track record operating in a suite of programs in disability, mental health, homelessness, social and affordable housing, family & domestic violence, child family and community services.
We believe in a shared or collective responsibility to help close these gaps and are looking for can do, positive people, to join our community movement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As General Manager Clinical Governance & Safety you will work in partnership with managers and executives, providing high quality advice and guidance on compliance and best practice standards,
to ensure the most effective, efficient and safe service is delivered to our client group including:
• Support managers and executive roles in both policy and cultural change around clinical practice, safety and care delivery across services;
• Support the provision of clinical education to facilitate and develop practice at service level to ensure clinical and care trends are improved; and
• Planning, developing and implementing change, monitoring of identified activities through systems and mechanisms such as internal auditing.
Your strengths lie in your attention to detail, organisational skills, problem solving and innovation to ensure compliance across all clinical operations. Your focus will be to enhance the overall efficiency, effectiveness and safety of clinical service delivery.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As an experienced leader, you can foster a culture of excellence within your team, ensuring that organisational and team objectives are achieved. Your dedication to delivering service-excellence is evidenced throughout your career, offering new ideas and approaches to problems.
In return for your contribution, you can enjoy working within a vibrant, growing organisation that offers benefits such as access to professional development and flexibility
Working with Momentum means you’ll be part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives
- Tertiary level qualification in Nursing, Allied Health Services, Health Sciences, Human Services, Management, or relevant field, and a minimum 2 years’ experience in disability or related sector.
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery, quality management, governance, risk and safeguarding in the community services sector
- Demonstrated experience of cross functional auditing across a complex business setting
- Demonstrated experience leading independent investigations
- An advanced understanding of the issues affecting people with disability and the delivery of high-quality disability support services
- An understanding of the NDIS, the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Practice Standards and NDIS funding model and processes
- An understanding of the National Child Safe Principles and relevant state standards.
- Contemporary knowledge of the Royal Commission report findings and recommendations
- The ability to influence and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholder
- Lead auditor qualifications and / or Investigation training highly desirable
Momentum Collective is committed to creating social change and inclusive opportunities for everyone. We promote diversity when recruiting our team and are guided by our core values of trust and respect, wellbeing, innovation, working well together and being gracious. We respect the special place our nation’s first people hold in our communities and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, LGBTIQ+ community, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and of mature age.
We strongly encourage our workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid19 and the seasonal flu
Interested in this position?
Please click the “Apply” button to upload your resume and cover letter.
For Enquiries: please contact Simone on 0400 868 246
Applications close: 9.00am Monday 6th December 2021
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is everything you would expect in a hotel from the world of Versace: an exclusive waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, opulent accommodation, bespoke furnishings, I [...]
A business in Mudgeeraba is seeking a casual Dish Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at weekends - Have at [...]
South-east Qld locations. Nambour to Gold Coast (NIGHT WORK ONLY) Specifically - Woombye, Elimbah, Kipparing, Banyo, Bowen Hills, Robina & Wulkuraka Security Licence preferred but not essential Rat [...]
CCA are seeking FOH staff for roles of: Kitchen Hands Service Attendant's We are looking for the right applicants that can work well in a fun, fast paced environment as well as being reliable and f [...]