Levi Strauss (Aust
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference. Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. That's the story of Levi Strauss & Co.
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate, self-motivated, customer focused Casual DC Worker to work in our distribution center.
What we are looking for:
- Flexibility with hours Monday to Friday
- This is a physical role, so being fit and healthy is a must.
- Reliable transport
- Resilient nature who enjoys working as part of a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail.
- A strong commitment to WH&S; policies and procedures
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Assisting with receiving and dispatch of goods
- Product Replenishment to correct Storage locations within the Warehouse
- Pick, Pack and Price mark Product
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to include your availability.
Please Note – Due to the normally large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]