UGL - Corporate
Senior O365 SharePoint Developer & 2ic to the Applications Manager
About the role
We have a permanent opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Applications Developer to join the ICT team based out of our Corporate head office in North Sydney.
The primary objective of this role is to deliver solutions, drive innovation, and support the business application systems. You will also act as 2iC to the Applications Manager.
Operating across the whole of business, you will provide expert knowledge and support to the business on the application stack in Microsoft, develop solutions in SharePoint, Nintex and Power Platform, and administer and maintain SharePoint, Nintex, and Power Platform environments.
You will also implement integration and migration solutions between systems or environments.
Drive the migration of applications from on premise to SharePoint online and integration with SAP.
Join us as we head towards a cloud strategy, modernise our application stack and replace our legacy applications. Your expertise will be fundamental in a number of critical projects such as the rollout of D365 and Power Platform as a self-service solution and the Regional Rail SharePoint DMS solution.
With new projects and services contracts, strategic acquisitions, and 3+ years’ work in hand business, it’s an exciting time to join UGL and the CIMIC Group.
- Operational support across business application systems including custom developed applications in O365, Power Platform, D365, SharePoint and Azure
- Manage and track performance metrics and continuously improve performance
- Design and develop applications according to development standards
- Partner with business power users to identify opportunities and apply solution expertise to design and improve solutions
- Ensure all implemented solutions are defined and documented
- Substantial experience in a similar senior position developing O365 apps, administration and implementation SharePoint, Teams, Power BI and Power Platform, Projects Online with some level of understanding of Dynamics 365
- Experience in creating custom online forms and workflow using Nintex or other BPM tools
- Good understanding of SharePoint and Microsoft Graph API, including CSOM, REST, PnP framework and SPFx
- Worked on Document Management solutions in SharePoint, with migration and automation experience a plus
- Experience in system analysis and design, including requirements gathering and documenting functional requirements, understanding business requirements/process, designing web applications, integration, and user interfaces.
- Strong customer focused approach and stakeholder engagement experience practices for the continuing certification to the ISO14001 Standards
- Mentor and support direct reports
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]