We are an established manufacturing company looking to engage a well-rounded, adaptable person who can work well in a team environment and unsupervised at times.
Duties included but are not limited to the below:
1. Reporting repair requirements to Production Manager.
2. Updating Accentis based Maintenance system and using Smartsheet program.
3. Ensuring all parts kept in stock are accounted for and levels are correct.
4. Carrying out routine by-monthly maintenance on machines.
5. Organising new machine maintenance requirements (schedules, consumable parts etc.).
6. Repairing machines as required.
7. Carrying out on site improvements to the production area/machines.
8. Implementing a preventative maintenance system.
9. Ensure Bendpro maintenance system complies to current standards, working with Production Manager and QSE Manager.
10. Having a preventative approach to maintenance.
Abilities required: -
1. Must be able to stick and MIG weld.
2. Must have ability to strip down and repair/replace machines and parts.
3. Must have a great understanding of machine workings and mechanics.
4. Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
5. Must be able to manage a computer-based maintenance system.
6. Must have milling and lathe skills.
7. Must have basic fabrication skills for carrying out factory improvements.
8. Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in this field.
9. Must have forklift Licence and drivers’ Licence.
10. Test and Tag qualification would be a bonus.
11. Ability to read and interpret schematic drawings.
Casual to start with opportunity to go full time for the right candidate.
At Bendpro we pride ourselves in having an efficient, lean and organised workshop with very high standards of cleanliness and efficiency.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us: Maximise Movement Exercise Physiologists is a rapidly growing private practice clinic operating in Hervey Bay, Maryborough and Bundaberg regions. We strive to provide clinically relevant [...]
Are you a looking to work in an exciting dynamic, innovative Christian College? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills? St James is seeking to employ an Administration / Acc [...]
Date: 19-Nov-2021 Location: DUNDOWRAN, HERVEY BAY, QLD, AU, 4655 Company: Goodstart Early Learning Role: Administration Assistant Location: Dundowran Centre: Goodstart Dundowran [...]
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A CHANGE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE If you are a General Practitioner who is seeking a new challenge and has a genuine commitment to Indigenous Health – this is the role you [...]