Amtec Disaster Recovery
Restoration Technician - Contents Specialist
Are you already a restoration technician and have a passion for the restoration industry?
Are you currently a cleaner looking to progress you career?
Do you enjoy problem solving and like the idea of working in an industry where every day is different?
Are you looking for work that enables you to work within school hours?
If any of the above is true for you this job maybe for you.
- Cleaning of homes and commercial buildings as well as the contents and furniture.
Restoration cleaning will be required but we can teach this if not known.
- Packing and preparing of household contents and furniture for our separate Removalist company to attend and collect.
- Listing of contents, we will teach you how to use our iPad based inventory software can be learnt in 30-60 minutes.
- Provide empathy and support to our customers that are going through a difficult time.
- Assessing of contents to determine if items can be successfully cleaned/restored.
This can be taught over time.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Be quality focused!
- Be physically fit and have a positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Be well presented as the role requires customer contact
- Have good communication skills
- Honest, reliable and hardworking – background checks will apply
- Be flexible to undertake various labouring duties under supervision or autonomously and take initiative
- Be willing to learn how to complete documentation on mobile devices like iPads and mobile phone.
- Be available to work 5 days Monday to Friday
- Have working rights in Australia
- Have a Current Driver’s License
- Be able to pass a police check.
- Be able to obtain or have a Working With Children's Check
The following back ground experience will be looked upon favourably but is not mandatory:
- Prior restoration experience
- Prior contents packing experience
- Prior removals experience
- Prior cleaning experience
- IICRC Certification courses
- White card
Amtec Disaster Recovery specialises in assisting home owners and business owners recovering after disasters such as fire, mould and water damages as well as many more.
Generally we are engaged by a third party like an insurance company, broker, builder or loss adjuster to try and help a family or business get back on their feet as quickly as possible.
This role would assist Amtec with the component involving cleaning, packing/moving of loose contents and furniture as well as reporting and inventorying so that our others can come in to complete painting, repairs or demolition works.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]