Wiggles and Giggles Childcare Centre
We provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Wiggles and Giggles Childcare Centre is a privately owned, family run service, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
We require a trainee at our centre in Cranebrook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be dedicated to complete the theory component of the 12 month traineeship.
- Be reliable, professional, punctual, enthusiastic and passionate about children's education, care and inclusive practices.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Ability to work rotating rosters, ensuring exposure to the many aspects of the industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member.
- Have an understanding of workplace health and safety.
- Willing to have fun, be creative and be invested in the early education of our children.
Essential to be considered:
- You are over 18 years of age, an Australian citizen/permanent resident.
- You currently do not hold a Certificate III qualification in child care.
- You must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check prior to starting with us.
- You must be willing to obtain a First Aid certificate.
Benefits of working with us:
- Great friendly team, with experienced and dedicated education professionals who will guide and mentor you.
- Modern facilities and technologies.
- Uniforms provided.
- We embrace enthusiasm creativity and fun!
If you meet the key experience required please apply today!
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
‘So happy with Affinity Learning Academy, the support and encouragement I received from each coach helped me throughout the process of completing my diploma’ – Teagan About our Centre Welcome [...]
Bright Start Kidz is an 80 place family owned and operated childcare centre in Kellyville. We have a position available for an experienced Cert III/Diploma Educator /ECT to join our team. All our sta [...]
Why join our team as an Educator? - Become a part of our St Mary Kindergarten Team - If you are looking at starting your career in Early childhood, joining us as a Trainee means that you can complete [...]
Long Day Care Centre in Seven Hills NSW is looking for a Early Childhood Educator/ Childcare Trainee - Certificate 3 We are a purpose built long day care centre that prides ourselves with providing [...]