Due to an internal promotion this leading Global Mobile Satellite communications provider requires an Experienced Solutions Engineer to join their team.
The primary function of this role is to work as part of a team to provide technical expertise in satellite connected networking solutions. This role also provides networking infrastructure design, satcom system installation, commissioning, training and post-sales support to their Government clients.
You will be self-motivated engineering professional with solution design as well as field experience.
The Solutions Engineer is expected to be able to identify and adapt an existing solution design to meet customer requirements where this can be achieved using existing G2 products and services.
- Satellite solution hardware component configuration development, installation, commissioning and maintenance, including dependant G2 Internal systems and customer-facing networks
- Support and maintenance of G2 Solutions internal network infrastructure (APN & SVN routers, firewalls, servers, SaaS systems and restricted / classified networks)
- Conducting diagnosis, either physically or remotely, of issues being experienced by end users with end to end solutions in order to isolate the identified cause of the incident and implement corrective maintenance strategy as agreed with the end user to return the system to service.
- Provide assistance with pre-sales support activities, demonstrations and exhibitions as and when required
- Assembly and testing of custom solutions to meet specific client needs
- Creation of technical documentation to record as-fitted client system configuration baselines, or supporting commercial bids and proposals
- Conducting root cause analysis of end-to-end satellite solution issues and documenting findings
- Must be formally trade qualified Telecommunications/IP Networking Certificate VI standard or equivalent tertiary industry qualification, with a minimum 4 years industry experience.
- Must have experience in IP networking and IT (server deployment and maintenance) or satellite communications technologies, with a working knowledge of Microsoft and/or Linux operating systems.
- Must be capable of developing and applying configurations to IP networking hardware such as routers, firewalls and managed switches to allow a solution to function as designed to meet customer needs.
- Ability to prepare and deliver technical presentations and reports to both internal and external clients on solutions performance against defined metrics as well as network events or outages.
- Must have a suitable background to qualify and maintain an Australian Defence security clearance – must currently hold and maintain Australian citizenship.
Apply NOW or call Megan on 0412 611 190 for further information
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Health, Occupational Safety or related field - 5+ years' work experience in industrial hygiene - Experience with noise, chemical sa [...]
Job Description The Systems Engineering and Verification Engineer is responsible for ensuring that Rolls-Royce has sufficient oversight for our products to meet business, customer and regulatory re [...]
Join Australia's leading IT Services Provider as an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to share your expertise as a Microsoft Infrastructure & Applications Technology Subject Matter Expert. Your dut [...]
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you beco [...]