Partners in Training are a family owned and operated vocational education and training organisation that has provided high quality education across Australia for a decade.
They focus on working in partnership with their students and clients to provide access to study options for people who may be able to commit to one day a week of training whilst balancing work and a busy home life.
Partners in Training only works with experienced and professional trainers and assessors who have the most relevant and current skills and knowledge with strong industry links. Our trainers and assessors understand what Industry expectations are for graduates of nationally recognised qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare for and deliver training and assessment services in accordance with RTO procedure, ensuring all ASQA requirements are met
- Maintain all assessment and training paperwork to RTO standards.
- Support students with their studies.
- Liaise closely with Coordinator and provide timely and accurate data and reports when required
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the delivery of training to ensure excellent support and service to students to maximise successful outcomes
- Maintain personal currency of knowledge in relevant Training Packages and vocational industry
- Flexible teaching and learning strategies
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver quality training programs
- Capacity to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and PTA team members
Qualifications & Requirements
- Current AHPRA registration
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (including an LLN unit and the unit TAEASS502)
- Significant experience in working as a registered Nurse
- Significant experience in Community Services
- Sound knowledge of current industry standards
- A current Police Check (Within the last 6 months or currently applying)
- A current Working with Children Check - Employee (or currently applying)
- A current Driver's Licence (Car).
- Proficient in English
- Good IT skills and digital literacy experience.
"It was brilliant. My trainer was the best - she was just a fantastic teacher. I'm thankful to Partners in Training for giving me the opportunity to be able to do this." - John Liddy
Partners in Training Australia encourages people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: North East Region | Shepparton Job type: Full time / From 28/01/2022 - 27/01/2027 Organisation: Schools (Government) Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Teacher Re [...]
Advance Tile Contractors Pty Ltd The position has arisen for a qualified Floor and Wall Tiler to join our team in Shepparton. The role requires the successful applicant to hold the following qualific [...]
Job no: 0054638 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Multiple Locations Division/Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences Department/School: Melbourne Medical School Role & Superann [...]
Start your Retail Management Career with ALDI. Bring your management potential and we’ll teach you the rest. As an ALDI Store Duty Manager, you need to be able to juggle multiple things at once, mo [...]