We are a revolutionary weight loss, fitness and wellness system that uses leading-edge treadmill machines. We have an exciting opportunity available for a creatively minded and results-oriented Junior Marketing and Social Media Manager to create engaging content and execute our social media strategy across our three studios in Bankstown, Brighton-Le-Sands and Parramatta.
This is a part-time position, which requires a minimum of 2 days per week on-site working from one of our studios. The position would suit a Marketing, Graphic Design or Communications student, with an interest in content creation and social media, or a new graduate.
About the role:
- Create content calendar and social media campaigns/strategy for execution in line with company goals.
- Work with our on-site team to develop engaging content for our social media platforms.
- Graphic design elements for all social media content, whilst adhering to company branding guidelines.
- Develop and design all printed and digital collateral (brochures, sales and marketing materials etc).
- Assist in company rebrand project, liaising with various key internal stakeholders to deliver results.
- Digital signage development on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and interaction with existing and potential clients.
- Create and run Facebook and Google ad campaigns and monitor success.
- Contribute to company website design project and on-going maintenance.
- Complete all other requirements set out by the manager.
The role is perfect for a creatively minded, social media conscious marketer with a keen interest in the fitness industry, and the successful applicant must possess the following attributes and experience:
- Ideal for a Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications degree student or recent graduate.
- The successful candidate will have highly effective organisational and communication skills.
- You will be able to multitask and be able to prioritise your workload.
- Previous Social Media Management and/or Marketing experience (1+ years preferred).
- Experience in graphic design software programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc).
- CMS experience preferred but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Ability to work with a branding pack and adhere to company creative branding guidelines.
- Copywriting experience advantageous.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Must be flexible with working hours and the ability to work across multiple locations.
- An engaging personality with strong creative and analytical skills.
How to apply:
We are looking to grow our team with someone who is passionate about social media and marketing within the fitness industry. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply” button. We will then contact you to submit a portfolio of sample work.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this stage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the business As a fastest growing boutique real estate agency, our company have global presence across Australia and China, our flagship store is located in the heart of Chatswood right on the [...]
Job Title: Design Team Lead Location: Sydney, Australia A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE: OLIVER is looking to recruit a Design/Services Team Leader (English Speaking) to work on-site with one of our ke [...]
Bailey Nelson is looking for aJuniorGraphic Designer. This role is part of theCreative Teamand reports into the Design Lead, based in the Sydney Support Office. About Us Bailey Nelson (BN) started [...]
Pattern is Australia's leading ecommerce Digital Agency. We were recently awarded Australia's Best Digital Agency at the NORA Awards! We offer perks like 5 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours a [...]