Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner – Family Relationship Centre Nowra
Anglicare have an exciting opportunity for a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner to join our team at the Family Relationship Centre based in Nowra on the South Coast of NSW
- Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable families?
- Our staff are mission-hearted and highly engaged...are you?
- Join our warm, supportive and dynamic team!
As a Christian organisation with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we exist to serve our community, enrich life and share the love of Jesus.
Combining our resources and expertise enables us to work even more effectively to meet changing needs as we reach and serve more people at all stages of life.
To find out more please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
- Not-for-profit salary packaging benefits - reducing your taxable income by $15,900 plus an additional $2,650 for salary packaging accommodation, meals and entertainment
- Learning and Development opportunities within the organisation
- Regular clinical supervision
About the role:
As a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner at the Nowra Family Relationship Centre you can expect to work with families who have experienced separation and who, for a range of reasons, are unable to make parenting or property agreements on their own. Your role will be to provide a model of mediation best suited to each family’s individual situation but may include, child inclusive practice, lawyer assisted mediation or online mediation. While your position is based at our Centre in Nowra you may be required to travel to our outreach locations at Ulladulla, Moruya and Bega on occasion.
In this permanent full-time opportunity, you will be ensuring the provision of professional assessment, mediation preparation sessions and joint family dispute resolution covering parenting arrangements and property settlement.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide Family Dispute Resolution for separated families, covering parenting arrangements and property settlement,
- Be able to work flexibly within a range of models of joint family dispute resolution, using different mediation models depending on the individual family situation,
- Work within a child focussed family dispute resolution setting, including the use of Child Inclusive Practice,
- Provide comprehensive assessment for suitability for family dispute resolution that includes screening for child safety, family & domestic violence and mental health,
- Maintain and present accurate records of client data and statistics as directed.
- Relevant tertiary qualification i.e. law, behavioural sciences or equivalent
- Current NSW Drivers licence and Current Working with Children's Check
- Counselling and/or mediation experience with a particular emphasis on work with children and families.
- Accreditation as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Experience in working in teams
- Knowledge of family & domestic violence including screening and safety assessments
Would like to join a supportive and growing Christian organisation where your skills and experience can make a positive impact to those in need? If so, then apply today!
To find out more about this opportunity, please email the recruitment team at [email protected]
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched, and communities strengthened
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date 8th December 2021, Closing date is subject to change without notice.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
Elossa is a new evidence-based gym offering circuit classes for people aged 60+ focusing on functional fitness and muscle strength. We will open in Corrimal in January 2022. We are seeking a casual A [...]
This position will be suited to a professional with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to all clients of City Beach Properties. The position available is a Full-time role or Part-time wi [...]
- Role Title: Senior ASO - Start Date: ASAP - 30.06.2022 - Pay: $545 per day + Super - Location: Wollongong (Some travel required) - Check: 2x References, WWCC, Police Check, Valid NSW drivers licenc [...]