Leading supplier, within the construction & infrastructure sector, is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a contract basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to jump start their Accounts Career. With great training provided and a very supportive team to help you reach your goals!
In this role you will be working with the wider finance team and delivering the following responsibilities:
- End-to-end processing of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers
- Bank and account reconciliation
- Managing Payment runs
- Managing a high volume of invoices and contact with internal approvers
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
Your Skills & Experience
- Prior Accounts Payable experience.
- Exposure to a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to adapt and confident in your experience.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. You enjoy working in a fast moving, dynamic environment and are continuously looking to upskill.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- Receive in depth training.
- Be a part of a dynamic work environment where no two days are the same.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A career at Bupa is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier liv [...]
About the business DP World Australia is the leading container terminal stevedore in the Country. We have a dedicated and professional team of more than 2000 people who operate our marine ports in Me [...]
- Join our dedicated Brand and Design team to produce a broad variety of digital content - Flexible work arrangements can be accommodated - Permanent Full Time Position, Parramatta Location - $100,74 [...]
- 3-4 month contract with a view of going permanent - Awesome culture with flexible work arrangement - $55k-$60k + Super, immediate start Large national asset management business is looking to [...]