Future Generation JV
Australian Capital Territory
The Future Generation Joint Venture brings together the combined engineering experience and expertise of Salini-Impregilo, Clough and Lane and has recently been selected as preferred tenderer to design and construct Snowy 2.0. This project is based within the Snowy Mountains in NSW and will deliver one of the largest pumped hydro schemes in the world.
Future Generation are providing services for the JV and are looking for a Warehouse Accountant responsible for providing financial and administrative support to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations of the FGJV Project's warehouse. The role will be site based on a 14/7 roster FIFO or DIDO for local applicants. Annual salary of $85k.
Some of the role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inventory / Invoice processing with relevant experience within construction
- Proficiency in the use of computerized purchasing and inventory management systems (SAP), as well as PC-based spreadsheet analysis, statistics and database applications
- Preparation of Purchase Requests and Purchase orders for warehouse inventory items
- Preparation of material goods receipts ensuring accurate coding to material classes
- Control, process and monitor the issuance of materials to various sites
- Filing and internal audit compliance
- Assist with managing overseas shipments from different projects
- Assist with the preparation of management and financial accounting reporting requirements
We are seeking a candidate with the following profile:
- Tertiary Qualifications in either Accounting or Commerce
- A minimum 3 years of experience ideally within a contractor construction project environment.
- Demonstrated ability to participate and work effectively in a team environment
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable to ongoing changes within the workplace
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Able to work extended hours when required
- Experience/exposure with procurement processes and issues
- Experience with a large or international company preferred
- Ability to prioritise and plan tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively
- An excellent problem solver with experience working under pressure.
- Able to handle several tasks at once and meet multiple deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office
This is a great chance to join the start-up of a growing department and take on one of the most challenging projects and work environments.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 4, Ongoing - $65,620 - $71,959 + 15.4% super - Melbourne – other Bureau State & Territory capital city locations will be considered The Bureau has an extensive property portfolio locate [...]
- Executive Level 2 Upper, Ongoing - An attractive remuneration package may be negotiated with the successful candidate based on demonstrated skill, capability and experience. - Melbourne – other Bu [...]
Two positions available Classification: Research Officer ANU Officer Grade 5/6 (Research) and Senior Research Officer ANU Officer Grade 7 (Research) Salary package: $73,316 - $86,140 per annum pl [...]
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers ma [...]