Future Generation JV
Australian Capital Territory
The Future Generation Joint Venture brings together the combined engineering experience and expertise of Clough, Salini-Impregilo and Lane and has been selected to design and construct Snowy 2.0. This project is based within the Snowy Mountains in NSW and will deliver one of the largest pumped hydro schemes in the world.
As the BIM Manager you will work within a diverse and multidisciplinary engineering team including civil, structural, hydraulic, mechanical & electrical and will be responsible for leading project delivery and coordination of project-wide BIM works in accordance with the BIM Execution Plan for this major renewable energy infrastructure project. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all BIM related documents, strategy of BIM deliverables and oversight of the whole BIM process.
- Management and training of the project-wide BIM platform system and tools.
- Developing a clear understanding of the design intent and end use of models developed to best align with client requirements.
- Coordinating design consultants and the production team to produce accurate and compliant BIM deliverables.
- Management and Supervision of a small team ensuring timely delivery of project wide BIM works in accordance with FGJV Design and Quality Management Plan.
This role will be based full time in our Cooma project office.
Your Skills & Experience
You will have tertiary qualifications in either a design, drafting or engineering discipline along with:
- Experience as a BIM Manager working on civil and structural infrastructure projects including exposure to mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Strong proficiency in modelling and knowledge of drafting standards.
- Expert knowledge of BIM platforms such as Revit and Navisworks, experience with 12D is also an advantage.
- Strong understanding of pre-construction services and project workflows.
This is an opportunity make a significant contribution to this nation-building infrastructure project in a highly challenging role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 4, Ongoing - $65,620 - $71,959 + 15.4% super - Melbourne – other Bureau State & Territory capital city locations will be considered The Bureau has an extensive property portfolio locate [...]
- Executive Level 2 Upper, Ongoing - An attractive remuneration package may be negotiated with the successful candidate based on demonstrated skill, capability and experience. - Melbourne – other Bu [...]
Two positions available Classification: Research Officer ANU Officer Grade 5/6 (Research) and Senior Research Officer ANU Officer Grade 7 (Research) Salary package: $73,316 - $86,140 per annum pl [...]
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers ma [...]