We are a retail brand 85 years young and on the move. In the digital landscape we have a lot to achieve over the next 2-3 years. We want a super star to join our playful, driven, focused marketing team.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Own It, Inspire, Be Passionate, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing,
iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is diverse and inclusive.
We all work from the comforts of our home with the company computer provided.
The ideal candidate will be data centric with a strong attention to detail. This person will be responsible to managing the eDM creative communications for the business. Experience with Cheetah (eDM platform) would be ideal but not mandatory.
You will be responsible for the briefing, managing the creative & approval process and uploading eDM’s. You will also assist with the company reporting. This is a hands-on role.
Our business is on the move, we want another super star to join our business, is that you? Attitude is everything in this role, we want someone who has a “can do” & “why not” attitude as this is the dept mantra.
Skills and experience required
- Retail experience would be desired BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Data centric and have a strong attention to detail.
- Able to communicate the design look and feel for the eDM communication
- Experience with CRM platforms Cheetah mail and website platform Shopify would be highly desirable (but not mandatory).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A strong eye for attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced remote-first environment.
- Someone who loves to learn and understand the “why”.
- Able in managing email calendars.
- Some knowledge in EDM A/B testing
- Sound understanding of the components of an effective and compelling email, including: email copy, email design (e.g. visual hierarchy), subject lines, Pre-headers, CTAs.
- Ability to build emails as well as develop an overall email and SMS strategy that includes: Audience segmentation based on behaviours and profiles, Email and SMS campaigns.
- Able to work within a tight deadline.
- Able to work with a number of designers remotely.
- Your passion for data and analytics along with design will be critical for this role.
- Able to communicate with ease, to a number of stakeholders within the business.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our Content Coordinator will support our group brands by actively promoting the company as empathetic, knowledgeable, innovative. This role will be responsible for the management of the ideation and c [...]
The Opportunity If you are looking to be part of close-knit, high-calibre team who thrive on new challenges, continuous improvement and delivering transformative outcomes for our clients, communities [...]
Would you like to help train and coordinate our compliance initiatives? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Join our team! ARMS Reliability, part of Baker Hughes Bently Nevada is a leadi [...]
Protecting us can come with a price. Australia’s Defence Bank Foundation is an independent charity established to help injured, wounded and disadvantaged serving and former Australian Defence Force [...]