Hi, we’re Host!
We believe an office should allow employees to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in their working life. Because when people feel inspired, great things happen.
As the heart of the workplace, you will help foster a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forefront. As you collaborate with colleagues to create a culture of support, you will have countless opportunities to inspire moments of delight and pursue amazing outcomes each day.
Are you a hospitality professional? With Host, you can join a team that elevates the office experience by delivering world-class services that make coming to work better than it’s ever been.
WHAT’S YOUR PURPOSE?
The Customer Experience Coordinator acts as the heart of the workplace providing personalised services to team members and visitors alike, and administrative support to foster a sense of community. You will be the first point of engagement with team members and visitors, creating a warm, supportive, and service-oriented atmosphere that enhances the experience.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR DAY:
- Welcomes employees.
- Answer face-to-face queries by employees and visitors and responds promptly and accurately.
- Conducts a variety of front-of-house activities (e.g. visitor registration and wayfinding, dining reservations, transportation, dry-cleaning).
- Develops relationships with local partners to maintain a service manual of recommendations for the team and their visitors.
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders.
- Book and reset meeting rooms as required.
- Perform mailroom administrative tasks, recording incoming mail, distribution of packages and organising couriers.
- Perform sight inspections.
- Prepare reports on administrative tasks to improve product and service delivery.
HERE’S SOME OF THE STRENGTHS YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people.
- Warm and engaging demeanor and has the ability to assess circumstances, empathise and offer help.
- High-level of attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency in resolving any issues
- The capacity to work autonomously to deliver results, and work across multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull and frequently lift up to 9kgs and occasionally lift/move up to 18kg.
- No weekend work, consistent Monday-Friday office hours.
- Structured career development in your first month of employment and ongoing, to support you and explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Extensive training on all aspects of your role that you will need to deliver exceptional service delivery, with follow-up training during your first year of employment.
- Parental leave which is industry leading.
- Wellness benefits including, personalised wellbeing programs, counseling and mental health support, discounted health insurance and flexible leave.
- Diploma, Bachelor's degree or professional hospitality accreditations preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year of front desk, concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of MS Office.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 851073 Campus: Mt Helen Campus Categories: Professional/General School/Area: Student Experience and Admin Services - Student Experience and Administration Services – Ballarat Campus [...]
Job no: 851048 Campus: SMB Campus Categories: Professional/General School/Area: Student Experience and Admin Services - Student Experience and Administration Services – Ballarat Campus - Fu [...]
Job no: 851000 Campus: Mt Helen, Berwick or Gippsland Campus Categories: Professional/General School/Area: Academic Services and Support - Academic Services and Support – Mt Helen, Berwick [...]
Recruitment Coordinator required for an immediate start Your new company Hays Human Resources are currently working a FMCG client with require a Recruitment Coordinator Immediately. Your new ro [...]